Wednesday 17 October 2007

What am I playing at?

Well this week I'm mostly playing at this little ditty. I guess I may as well show my cards straight away, so here's a sample of how I'm trying to fuse rockabilly and reggae elements together. This is just a very short work in progress with no real structure, no vocal, only one chord, guitars are one take each, as with most of my stuff at this point it's just an idea I'm working up.



This will hopefully makes it way in some form or other onto the album I'm writing. Just for the record (sorry), I'm using Logic Express on a Mac with Addictive Drums. This track also has my Tele and a Precision bass. I don't wanna get too anal about recording stuff in as much as I don't want to bore you, but I'm up for any communication from any interested persons.

1 comment:

Axe Victim said...

Refreshing. I've not heard anything qite so stimulating in a long while. Keep it coming fella. I want to hear loads more.